TEC artec develops and manufactures outstanding industrial equipment based on more than two decades of experience in Power Plants, Natural Gas and Crude Oil as well as in the Petrochemical Industry. Flow behaviour, surge loads, high pressures, extreme temperatures and handling of aggressive and abrasive media and cavitation are only some terms which are a symbol for us as manufacturer for the high product requirements and enormous responsibility.
Our main products cover the shut-off function for pipe flow in high pressure and high temperature applications for single or multi-phase fluids of all kinds. Safety functions like SAV and HIPPS can be offered. We produce control equipment for fluid flow of gases, liquids and especially steam.
With the membership of the AVK Group, the company has a strategic partner with which we market our high quality and innovative products worldwide and use the synergies of the group in the sales and purchasing areas.
At the company headquarters in Oranienburg, North of Berlin, TEC artec GmbH develops, sells and manufactures proven products for the gas and power plant industry.
TEC artec stands for…
• More than twenty years of experience
• Technical expertise in flow control and steam attemperation, also under severe process conditions
• Customer proximity, process knowledge and sector knowledge
• Guarantee of high product quality and quality assurance
• Skilled personnel, master craftsmen and engineers for quality products
• Ideas for optimization and energy saving for plant operators
• Innovative solutions for planners and engineers
Features Desuperheater TECtemp
– Use for steam pipes from DN 150
– Temperature range from up to +750°C
– Pressure level PN 25-420
– Customized control ratio
– Multi-stage pressure
– Reduction of cooling water